Downloading the project

cakkostepen

Hi guys,
I have one PLC one Simodrive and an OP which I should connect all three of them. I have set two profibuses and simodrive is connected from one of them OP is connectes via the other. One of the connecters I use to login the plc lets me to connect my laptop at the time with the OP. When I download the project to the PLC, it stops in 25% and it says "downloading TP CAM". It doesnt proceed from that point on. Can anyone suggest any solutions?

PLC is Siemens' SIMOTION C (basically a s-300 for motion control systems)
Software is SIMOTION SCOUT
While downloading a window informing about the process appears in there the msg appears

I dont know Simotion Scout software, so I may be on thin ice.

In most Siemens error message there is a "details" button that will provide more info about the particular error.

Also, try to disconnect the drive and the OP when you are downloading to the PLC.
If the download is via MPI at 187.5k, it may be an idea to download via DP at 1.5M.

Is CPU configured for profibus already?

cakkostepen, unless the CPU is already configured for profibus, you will have to go through the MPI port and configure the hardware. Once this is done you will be able to use profibus to load your program. Also, I was wondering why you didn't wire all devices to the same profibus. As stated earlier, there is not enough information to answer your question.

Tech7

gorunum2.jpg

this is how my system is set.
gorunum3.jpg

and this is what I get while downloading the project

Is it possible that I have to wait more than 30 minutes for the downloading process