wiring diagram of PLC connection cable (pin-out)

MEMO19777

I Want to make connection cable between my PC and PLC(Hitachi), but the problem that i just have the wiring diagram of the connection cable from the PLC side and i need to know the pin-out diagram of (9pin RS232) connector from PC side.
in other words you are kindly just to help me and fill this table:

PIN No.
(PLC side)
SIGNAL ABBREVIATION
SUB-D(9)PIN No.
(PC Side RS232 Connector)

SG1

VCC (+5v)

DTR1(ER)

CD1(DCD)

SD1(TXD)

RD1(RXD)

DR1(DSR)

RS1(RTS)

Serial on a STD PC is pins 2, 3 and 5 respectively.

PC 3 TXD
PC 4 DTR
PC 2 RXD
PC 8 CTS
PC 5 GND

This is the PC side only. I have never worked with Hitachi, but they have to be the same as any other system out there. Chances are, do a cross connection to 2-3 and 5. Forget about the others at first.....or buy the damn cable.

Cable for connection PC to PLC Hitachi

PC, 9 pin, Cannon, female ............ EH-CPU, RJ45

1 (DCD), 4 (DTR), 6 (DSR) ------------- 7 (DR1)
2 (RxD) ----------------------------- 5 (SD1)
3 (TxD) ----------------------------- 6 (RD1)
5 (SG) ----------------------------- 1 (SG1)
8 (CTS) ----------------------------- 8 (RS1)