auto/manual switch wiring diagram for plc

ankush

can anyone ..guid me the auto /manual switch wiring digram so that, I can use plc for auto and mnual purpose.....seperately...

can anyone ..guid me the auto /manual switch wiring digram so that, I can use plc for auto and mnual purpose.....seperately...
you are going to have to provide alot more information than that. like what PLC you are using, and when you say manual, does that bypass the plc or just allow you to turn on and off different outputs manuallyt or what? typically uoi just have a 2 position selector switch, with auto switch going to 1 input and manual going either to another or... we need more information to help you out

Here is a basic motor starter diagram with added "MANUAL-AUTO" for PLC inputs.

MotStartSchematic-PLC Auto Mode.jpg

Last edited: