auto manual switch addressing

yasir11

Aoa
i am working on plc project, i want to address the manual auto switch in plc,how we address the auto/manual switch ?can we use only the unique address for auto manual switch
nc contact for auto and no for manual or use two different address for auto and manual switch...

It depends on what switch/button you want to use. Some applications use a 2 position selector switch, so in this case you would use 2 normally open contacts. One position for auto, the other for manual. This would require two inputs and two addresses. You could also use a 3 position switch, the 3rd being off. Other applications use a pushbutton with indicator. This would use toggle logic. Push the button once for auto, once it's pushed again you're in manual. Then use the light to show the state, normally we have the light come on while in auto. Did that answer your question?

I am working on plc project and pl c manufacturer is allen bradly.
usually we use the rung in plc ,can we interconnect the two rungs in plc ? explain it..