excel interface with GE Fanuc software

jaredpg351

I have only basic programming knowledge of excel. I am trying to interface my GE 90 series PLC to an excel file so i can change address states(1 or 0) and also view the status of addresses. Can anyone give me a basic intro or tell me where to find more info on this? My PLC uses SNP RS232 communications and im using the GE Logicmaster 90 software.Thanks in advance.

Similar Topics

Hello to all, I would like to implement an 'interface' between FactoryTalk ME application and Excel. The sequence will be the following: The user...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am a beginner and I am looking for a way to adjust a PID controller using S7 for a college project the task is I Have the 3 inputs and...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm trying to export data from a DataGrid to Excel using VBA, but I'm getting an error "Object doesn't support this property or method". The...
Replies
Views
I don't know if this is the right place for the subject at least I'll try. The company has one of the oldest computers that is a master Windows...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm just looking for a simple way to make a button in excel (via VBA I presume) to toggle a bit in RSLogix 5000. I just got FactoyTalkLinx...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom