S5 Instruction set

Johnny T

Does anyone know where I can get hold of the S5 Instruction Set ie. a list of all the statement list commands in S5 and a brief description of what they do.

There's a few commands that I've recently seen that I want to look up (such as RS 121)

I've tried looking at the Siemens website but its just a maze to me and I always struggle to find anything.

Many thanks for any help you can give me..

Cheers

JT ;-)

They are CPU specific - the instruction set and the system data areas are in the technical manuals for the processor (the 945 one is over an inch thick when printed) - I thought the manuals for Step 5 stuff could be viewed on the siemens web site.

I use the following link and then use their search.
http://www4.ad.siemens.de

Last edited: