Cycle Time

No i mean the time that takes the plc to run all program cycle and it use it in PDM fuction for time base.

Isis,

I am not familar with the ABB 07KT97. On an Allen-Bradley, you would go to the Controller Processor Status Scan Times menu. This shows the current and maximum scan or cycle times of the running program.

With Omron there is an internal bit that is the scan flag. It is, of course, random.

Similar Topics

Hello PLC friends. I've been going through a saga of diagnosing and fixing an old PLC setup that I inherited. I am learning as I go. Initial...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. I have an issue with an Allen Bradley PLC model 1769-L30ER. This PLC had a previous program with a different IP address but when I...
Replies
Views
My Panelview plus 700 HMI stopped working and I replaced it with a new one. Moved the sd card from the previously installed panel to this one and...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I recently put in a 1769-AENTR, and where it is installed has had a couple power outages. Every time when the PLC comes back online...
Replies
Views
Hello Friends, I am looking for a way to take my PID Output( it is the result of my PI Algorithm in Real format) and generate a PWM Signal in...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom