Trouble Retaining Changes in Allen Bradley PLC after Power Cycle

Diberoma

Hi everyone.
I have an issue with an Allen Bradley PLC model 1769-L30ER. This PLC had a previous program with a different IP address but when I modify the IP address and upload a new program, the PLC saves the changes correctly. However, if it is powered off and then powered on again, the PLC does not retain the previously made changes. Instead, it reverts to the previous program and IP address. The firmware version is 28.0.11. This issue occurs whether the PLC has the SD memory installed or not, so the problem is not that the previous program is saved in the SD and loaded onto the PLC when it restarts.
Thanks in advance.

Diberoma, welcome to the forum.
When you say you change the PLC's IP settings, do you mean you change this using RS Linx?
Are you using USB interface?

Diberoma, welcome to the forum.
When you say you change the PLC's IP settings, do you mean you change this using RS Linx?
Are you using USB interface?

Yes, that's correct. I changed the PLC's IP using RS Linx through USB, and I've also tried changing the IP through the Ethernet port. In both methods, the changes are made successfully but revert to their previous configuration when the PLC restarts.