L2DP Error & CPU i Q mark mode

parco

hello palzzzzzz.
well i m having very tough time regarding .L2DP Error ? can any on knows the possible causes and remadies y its ocure so frequently i tried to solve it by removing it and then reassemble into rack as i find little info to do like that even after i downloaded the whole cofiguration to cpu, my CP card is siemens CP443-5,
my 2nd problem is that when ever i goes online and check the hardware profi;le my CPU and DP and MPI shows yelly questi0on lark there is no persense of CPU only a message appear that one or more hard ware can not be shoen YYYYYYYY? is there any thing missing even that y machine is working well ur contibiution will be a gift to me
my thgird question is that i m facing I/O access for which i add Ob122 is it okie?
thanks in advance
3M Faisal

Last edited: