OT..Build a rocket launcher!!

155,200 with 37 pieces and metal ball set on novice level.

38,400 with 34 pieces and rubber ball on expert level.

Ok decided to be a real pain in the backside and score as low as possible instead as it was too easy to get the high score (maxed out at 999999) IMO.
100 points - 2 pieces - Novice - rubber ball.

400 points - 11 pieces - advanced - rubber ball.

750 points - 24 pieces - expert - rubber ball.
525 points - 23 pieces - expert - metal ball.
525 points - 23 pieces - expert - wooden ball.

And I've got too much time on my hands today !!!

Last edited:
999,999 points - Novice - Metal Ball - 20 pieces

brainstrainer.jpg

Last edited:
MartB said:
Ok decided to be a real pain in the backside and score as low as possible instead as it was too easy to get the high score (maxed out at 999999) IMO.
QUOTE]

The whole point is to launch the rocket. Getting the ball to bounce around infinately and max out the score is too easy.