1756-dhrio Help

Kabir

Does anyone know the procedure of sending a DH+ message from a control logix processor?
The following is the areas where the data must pass

From the control logix processor to the DHRIO card both located in the same chassis.

Out of channel A on the DHRIO card over a DH+ network over to channel B of a remote DHRIO card on a remote chassis. The data must now be sent out Channel A on the remote DHRIO card to a PLC 5 processor.

Similar Topics

Last week I had my first trouble with out RIO set up. Ive never really dealt with these cards, and it made me question something. Do the...
Replies
Views
Dear Sir, I am never work on DHRIO network please help me how will be the massaging for attached configure network. Thanking you. Regards , souvik
Replies
Views
We have a remove PLC rack that is being used to collect data from older equipment via a 1756-DHRIO module. This module occasionally faults out...
Replies
Views
I am trying to send some datas from PLC-5 to control logix plc through 1756-DHRIO. When I go online to PLC-5, Message instruction gives error &...
Replies
Views
:banghead: Remote I/O The occasional times i have had to deal with blue hose/PLC5 I/O addressing it always wrecks my head. Now i am working on...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom