Visio for PLCs

ieseng

Hi all - happy new year to everyone.

Just wondering if anyone has a location where I can download visio symbols for siemens PLCs.
(I have some for AB PLCs that I got off the Rockwell site).

I am currently making up a presentation for a system upgrade for a client and the presentation would look far better if I had some proper visio symbols rather than just rectangles.

Many thanks,
Dave.

Why not take bitmap images of Siemens equipment (you should be able to pull them from there online catalogue), and paste them to your visio drawing. If you need connection points, these can be added to the stylesheet of the bitmap symbols.

I tried this for a presentation I did recently for a project using Mitsubishi PLCs and it worked fine. Don't know if we have got the project yet though!