DTAM Plus Programming cable

stupidav

It seems like I have seen a link to some site that had pin outs of a great deal of cables, although for some reason I am having trouble finding it now.

I know I need a 2707-NC2 but it is not avilable through AB any more. I can get it through Spectum Controls, but they are out of stock as well. I was just going to make one up because I am going to need it tomorrow. but I can't seem to find the pinout.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much. I am not sure why I was aving such a hard time, I guess it was the weather.

Looking at this it looks like it is the same as the SLC Programming Cable 1747-CP3 I will let you know if it works for this as well.