DTAM to Panel View Plus

dboudreau

We are upgrading a number of our PLCs and DTAM Plus panels. Is it possible to upload the DTAM configurations and drop them into the Panel View Plus units? If so, how do I go about doing so? Thanks

Those devices are decades apart and there is almost no commonality between them, so there's no automatic migration tool.

DTAM applications are generally so simple that you can re-do them in a modern HMI with very little effort.

A-B has long since ended support for the DTAM Plus, but Spectrum Controls still has software for them: http://www.spectrumcontrols.com/soi.htm

Similar Topics

Hello, I have a machine that had an SLC 5/02 with Link Coupler, DTAM, etc. and the processor and power supply failed, losing the program. Tried...
Replies
Views
Our SLC500 5/02 had a CPU fault for an unknown reason. The program was gone so I had to re-download the program. And it's running now. But...
Replies
Views
hello i hope you are having great day :o: so my problem is, i have a 1747 DTAM-E conected to a DH485 interface it was working fine.. after...
Replies
Views
Need Help I am looking for software for Allen Bradley Dtam Plus . I think it is 2707 NP. thanks
Replies
Views
I have a 5/04 SLC hooked up to a 1747 DTAM. Using a link coupler, which from what I gather is DH485. I have some msg instructions in the program...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom