WinCC v6 Serial Port communication and Radio Frequency

husamothman

Hello,
I wish to animate objects on a WinCC screen in runtime So that when my project is activated, i will read data from the serial port and depending on the values read in, I want objects on the screen to flash, change colour, etc.
The thing is the Slave PLC, s7-200, is located very far a way. and i am the data is read and/or sent by Radio Frequency Transceiver at each side.
PC - Master:
- WinCC + RF Transceiver to COM port.

PLC - Slave:
- S7-200 CPU 224xp + RT Transceiver.

Any ideas on how making WinCC v6 work it out?

Regards,
Husam Othman.

Similar Topics

I was wondering if it was possible to update WinCC through the serial port, without using a PLC.. Is that possible? if yes, can you please tell me...
Replies
Views
Hello I am a university student conducting a project on making WinCC v6 talk to S7-200 CPU 224XP. The thing is: - Slave PLC is located a way from...
Replies
Views
P
i want 2 connected serial [rs-232] device to wincc v5.1 plz.help me for driver or opc or converter device tank paya
Replies
Views
Does anyone happen to know how to install the graphic picture in HMI when I go into blower selection there are no graphics shown not only blower...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, I'm not as accustom with Siemens & WinCC, however I've been asked to increase the amount of data an existing application is logging...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom