problem with installation simatic s7 v5.3

mhans

hello

i have a problem and can't solve it.

I got the Simatic Step 7 V5,3. When I click setup.exe , an error occurs.

"Please restart Windows before installing new programs"

this errors appears in German, French, Spanish, Italiano also.

I m using WinXp Pro + Sp2, i have hp6110 computer.

On my PC, I use same WinXp Pro + Sp2 and i could install it, but I can't install it to my Desktop computer, hp6110..

What must I do ? ? ? waiting for urgent solutinon..

Thanks in advice..

So have you tried to reboot your computer?o_O

I remember I got same message, but I just ebooted the computer and run installation again, and it worked fine.

yes, everytime i reboot the computer and when i click to setup.exe again, same message appears again...