Help Modicon

Hi All

Am in need of some advice I have to commission a system that is running Modicon Concept PLC software which i have never used.

I have downloaded the User manual all 1230 pages of it as heavy going if any of you have used thios software before and can give me some advice i would be forever gratefull.

Cheers

Bill

Concept has many different programming languages, do you know what ones were used?

IEC ladder logic
984 ladder logic (the old Modicon language)
Function Block Diagram
Structured Text

You need to maintain good source code control over you program. Concept code is compiled before it is downloaded to the processor. Unless permission has been given before downloading, it is not possible to upload the program from the processor.

It is possible to make program changes online but make sure you routinely schedule an off-line complete re-compile and download.