Modicon Pro Worx Plus - Floating Point Conversion Help

antsrealm

Hi,

I'm converting a modicon program to allen bradley. I'm hoping someone that knows modicon can help me to understand what is happening on this rung.

It seems to convert an Interger to FP then multiply two FP values and convert back to an Interger. I have the register values and am trying to reverse engineer the calculation. Problem is I get a bit lost when it goes to the FP value. I am trying to interpret how the FP value represents the integer? How does the result come about and how can I replicate this in AB.

See attached picture. I have included the values in a excel screenshot with the code. Thanks.

FP Math.jpg

Ahhh Now I see the resulting FP value in the RegEdit View. This is how it should be and seems ok. I think i'm ok now.

If anyone can confirm that would be great.

Thanks,

FP Math2.jpg