Thumbwheels, Switches, Etc - Where to Buy

Beggar

Can somebody suggest some good sources for a good selection of input hardware such as thumb wheel, switches, analog knobs, etc?

Everything we do is on an HMI (except the E-stop of course) but I'd like to add some hardware inputs.

My first choice is Allied Electronics. I like their really fast service.

My second choice is Newark Electronics.

Both can easily be googled.

There are many others, All Electronics, etc, that you can find, specially in the electronics magazines. But they are generally slower.

Similar Topics

Just looking for recommendation on what others are using for switches. I'm working on a parts list for a project. I need 40 ports...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, Another thread with 5400 switches and ETAPs. See below the current architecture. I have 6 remote IO boxes, each with a pair of...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, My company has an old line for building DC motors. Many machines are from the early 90's and some requests for safety...
Replies
Views
Just as the title says, I’m looking for a reference as to why estops are normally setup with two separate contacts, one NC and another NO. Any...
Replies
Views
Hello all. I am having trouble setting up my HSC to count pulses from a prox switch. I have it wired to the prox and I see the .InputStateA0...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom