Micrologix relay output life

Cryogen

Does anyone know what the life span of the relay outputs are for a Micrologix 1200 (1762-L24BXB)? Where can I find this information? I checked the manual but it doesn't have this info.

Any help would be greatly appreciated..

Last edited:
It depends.
What is your enviornment?
What are you switching? Power or Signal?
What current level are you switching?
AC or DC?
How often are you switching?

No load, simple switching tests generally indicate a MTBF greater than one million cycles for the mini relays used in the micrologix.

The relay output (O:0/0) is connected to a 24V DC, 12.7W solenoid valve. It is being switched about 100 cycles a day.

Now. the life would significantly reduce if a supperssor is not connected.. right?