Refrigeration Forum wanted

Alfred

I have searched the web and could not find a similar forum as this is for PLC's but for Refrigeration. Could anybody help with a link.

Regards
Alfred

PS: Plc's and refrigeration go very well together.

Alfred said:
I have searched the web and could not find a similar forum as this is for PLC's but for Refrigeration. Could anybody help with a link.

Regards
Alfred

PS: Plc's and refrigeration go very well together.

http://www.hvacprotech.com Large Forums area, accepting new membership. Registration is required and requires administration approval. Looking for active registrants only.

Jimmie,

Well, he was getting the cold shoulder, but now the subject is getting a little air.

Similar Topics

We have a ref. rack that has 6 compressors. Each compressor is 3cyl with 2 unloaders. We therefore have 18 discrete "power" stages. Currently...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, I am a student at Swinburne University and trying to learn PLC Programming. Currently trying to program smart control for Condensers as...
Replies
Views
I would like to control Gram compressor by S7-314 I know how to control capacity increase and decrease. But question is, What's condition I should...
Replies
Views
hello guys, Can anyone gave me a manual of Daikin Electronics container operation system. We had a trouble on the unit for almost 3 days now. thanks
Replies
Views
Hi folks, If you're having any login issues kindly send an email to [email protected] or use the 'contact us' link on the bottom of every page to get...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom