S7, edit comments after download

ason

Hey, i have download the program to a siemens s7 300, and now i need to edit the comments on the networks and may on some i/o,
can i do that without download the program.
and go online without any prob?

Same question about a microwin project, can i edit coments without download it?

ason

The network comments are stored on the PC, they are not downloaded to the PLC, so, yes you can edit the comments as much as you like without effecting your ability to go online with the PLC.

Paul

Similar Topics

Hello, Im an totally S7-beginner, but i have with S5 worked. Can I edit comments separately with S7 like PK/FK in S5? thanks Ivan
Replies
Views
Hello, I made a change in alarm setup in factory view studio, where I changed a alarm message text. After that I made a run application and...
Replies
Views
Searching edit zones within all routines and other criteria still says no results found, yet I still have the "edits present" indicator at the...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know where I can get TouchWin Edit software version V2.C.5 or above? Xinje's website is lacking. I just got a newer TH765-N display...
Replies
Views
I have a FactoryTalk View Se project, Is it possible to export Direct Reference tags to edit in a CSV file or Excel? I know I can export HMI...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom