plc's

I didn't realize Phil's charge per word had risen to the point that complete sentences and actual questions were cost prohibitive!

I think future trends with plc's is for a black or dark grey colour.
I would like some bright blue or red ones. They would stand out in the panel. Maybe even some customised silver ones to show off with.

bernie_carlton said:
YES, I do think there will be trends in PLCs in the future.

Bernie:

02bnden04 is asking about FUTURE trends. I don't think it's possible to trend the future. If I could, I'd trend the Powerball numbers into next week....

Future is SoftPLCs with Control and Informaton tightly integrated with safety. Also I see the centralized control architecture will be replaced with distributed control architecture with all self-thinking smart end devices .. Of course everything will be information rich with embedded web servers . Connect to any part of your control system and drill down to any parameter and watch/control from anywhere in the planet, just by using a plam top or cell phone !

Didn't you guys know your suppose to highlight the last part of the paragraph of the original poster to reveal a hidden message

Try here:
Click mouse down, hold and drag to->>>>

plcs will be the future for all automation, it will take a long time for pc based control to overtake the smaller automation machines!

<<<<<----
Now try it again at the original message, see if there is a hidden message.