Simatic Blocks

tmbotne

I am new on Siemens, and want to create pulsegenerator by using SFB3.

Does anybody know how to create this block?

I have a project that has a SFC3 configuration, Drop me an email [email protected] and I will be glad to send it to you. It is too large to attach to a message here. I have also included some functions that will help you. I saw an AB program that used up all of the timers available for Photoeye timers, ON and OFF. I wrote a function that does the same and uses NO timers and will control upto 300 photoeye (600 Timers) and allows indirect addressing (included) that will allow a HMI or small operator display to monitor and change presets. It needs about 7 tags.

You don't have to create SFB3. It is incorporated in the PLC's operating system if the CPU is capable of handling it. SFC's and SFB's are system functions and system function blocks. It depends on the type of CPU if a certain SFB/SFC is incorporated or not. Check the datasheets to see if this block is present in your CPU or not.

Kind regards,

Jean Pierre Vandecandelaere