CP535 programming

jiwh1

Does anybody know how to program a CP535 communication card? Can I use a normal cpu programming cable or I need a special one. If it is the later what kind of cable is it? Somebody told me that I can use a normal cable. So I tried but it didn't work. I could not set up the connection.

Thanks!

Similar Topics

How can load the program to S5-115H communication processor(CP535) using CP535 programming port . Can I get communcation cable details and pin...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, Can someone help me in configuring CP535? Can it be configured without an EPROM card? If yes, how? How can I load a backup program...
Replies
Views
Dear all, I have fx2n plc on my hand but I don't have the programming cable sc-09 and it would not be easy for me to get one. I need the cable...
Replies
Views
Hi all, i am the new controls guy at the plant and i have inherited a pc from the previous controls guy with Siemens tia portal version 16 and 17...
Replies
Views
I need to pull the program off of an old 90-30 so I can convert it to Allen Bradley. This is my first time messing with GE and I don't have the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom