GE 90-30 Programming

stateline

I need to pull the program off of an old 90-30 so I can convert it to Allen Bradley. This is my first time messing with GE and I don't have the software for it. Whats the cheapest most cost effective way to pull the program? I had one years ago that the company had two processors and I was able to send one out and have someone else pull the program and print it off for me but I wont be able to that this time I don't believe. I did purchase the logicmaster software but I am unsure of old the processor is so not sure if I will need this or the proficy software instead. Any way to find that out ahead of time?

You can try connecting with Logicmaster since you have it. Be aware that the serial port driver in Logicmaster won't work in a 64-bit operating system, so you'll to be running a 32-bit XP or something earlier.
You can try contacting your local Emerson distributor, and maybe they'll give you a copy of Machine Edition. It will run fully functional for four days without a license. But, unless you're buying something other than PLCs from them, there's not much incentive for them to be cooperative.
You might try to find someone local with GE experience and pay them to come in and upload for you.

I am going to install it on my xp emulator so Ill be good there. I will reach out to a local vendor and see what they can do for me.