Contrologix HSC Card

Hardwerk

I have three 1756-HSC Cards monitoring three encoders counting a chain. I have two that count up and one that counts down. I look, and sure enough one is backwards, but I have found out that it needs to be that way mechanically. Is there a way I can change the way it counts either via wiring or via RSLogix 5000? I have hunted all morning through rs documents and nadda.

Thanks in advance.

Similar Topics

Can anyone confirm that using contrologix 5580 controller is not possible to work with powerflex 527? It's been a couple of days now that i am...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a flow control PID that keeps locking up. It seems to control fine but after a while the output no longer moves. For instance...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I can't add any modules to the Controllogix backplane and it doesn't matter online or offline. Both is not working. Please see the...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a question regarding the possibility of using messages instructions to communicate between: PLC5/80E Series D - CE Water Mark...
Replies
Views
I have a customer who wants to control his DCS800 drives via Ethernet, so I have bought two RETA-01 cards. At the moment they are connected via...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom