error with saving by step 7

dmardinly

I am using STEP7 V5.3 SP1

And when I tried to save a function block ( FC1) after changes got the
following message:

Fatal application error and I close only by using CTRL+DELETE+ALT.

And when we tried to open the project we got the error 257:90, 257:91,BUT MY LAST WORK WAS SAVED, any one can advice me.

Best Regards

Thanks Rolf, I think the problem no related to SP, the fault report below did any one get same problem.

================================ 03/03/2006 11:51:00 AM ================================
Open Project (257:91): 03/03/2006 12:02:30 AM - S7KAFAPX.EXE: A crash occurred during saving (action 'Close') of the data of server s7xutomx.dll.
Participating server: s7apromx.dll, s7ombstx.dll, s7hrsomx.dll, s7upomax.dll, s7xutomx.dll.
Open Project (257:91): 03/03/2006 11:49:06 AM - S7KAFAPX.EXE: A crash occurred during saving (action 'Save') of the data of server s7xutomx.dll.
Participating server: s7apromx.dll, s7ombstx.dll, s7hrsomx.dll, s7upomax.dll, s7xutomx.dll.
Open Project (257:90): The project 'd' contains errors in the internal data structure.

Error of the same type

I found an error of the same type after opening a S7 project with SIMATIC Manager. After confirmation of this error I have no further problems with the project.
But the message appears every time I open the project:
08/07/2006 9:20:02 AM - Program: Internal error
during saving (action 'Create cross-references...') of
the data of server 's7xutomx.dll'.
Participating server: s7apromx.dll, s7xutomx.dll,
s7ombstx.dll.

Message 256:94; "Problems with the offline folder".

This message may be due to the fact that the project has been dearchived on a computer and edited with an options package whose version is no longer compatible with the current STEP 7 version.

Remedy:
First of all check the versions of all the options packages installed on your computer which are required for editing the project. You may need to install one or other update (service pack) or upgrade (new version). You can find information about compatibility with SIMATIC software packages for STEP 7 version V5.3 in Entry ID 18734363.

Then make a copy of your project with "File > Save as..." and the option "With reorganization (slow)". ( 16 KB )
Fig. 01

Last edited: