Classic ladder

Aaaaahhh, the complete software?
I doubt if any of us have ever seen that. I've only ever seen bits.

Ken

God damn it! I take it back. I take it all back. Unreserved apologies, Ole. I just never dreamed for one minute there actually was a product or project named 'Classic Ladder'. But now that I know there is such a product, when I Google it I find Steve_GWN's link up there in the top three. That's obviously what misled me: assuming someone who knew what they were looking for would actually have looked for it.

Ken

Thanks a lot guys..Now i got it.

Chrisray...under the topic PLC emulator, one of the members, Castlerock recommended this to me and said it was pretty impressive. So i decided to give it a try..hopefully it will work!

Thanks

Ken M said:
Aaaaahhh, the complete software?
I doubt if any of us have ever seen that. I've only ever seen bits.

Ken

Hey...that was funny. =]

Sorry about that Ole. I thought I linked to a download page. I should have check my links better.

Good luck.

chrisray said:
has anyone used this?

I wrote my first ladder programs using Classic Ladder. I looked into some of the compatible hardware but decided to get an AB plc for practical reasons.

I wouldn't run a plant with it but it's not a bad option to consider for class projects and experimentation.

Thanks for the reminder.
I tried out V0.71 on windows, and it had a few bugs.
I just downloaded 0.73, and will try it out.
Linux is up to V0.74 with better IO, may motivate me to change my old PC in the cupboard over to Linux.