Where to find a resistance sensing relay

Tark

Anyone know where I can find an ice-cube type relay that energizes according to a resistance input? I’m looking for one that might have range adjustment on it. It’s for a pump moisture sensor. I am told by the manufacture that the moisture sensor in the pump is a set resistance when dry and changes to some other (I would guess a lower) resistance when wet.

Tark,

I use a unit from NCC, (National Controls Corporation). I have 60 of these units in service on processing equipment we build in-house. I use them to detect liquid level in a harsh chemical enviroment.

They work great! I use Model # LNC-05SLB-441. They have several models - chech them out!

Juice

Tark, I use ABB CM-WIN-AC earth leakage monitoring relays. Its not ice cube however, its an IEC 45mm form factor. It has a 1K to 10K pot on the front to set a trip level. You would have to wire the other end of the probe back to the ground terminal on the relay.

Thanks. I've used B/W Controls and they share the same parent company as NCC, so I'll give them a try.