AB Smaple Code site

Good idea! I think this thread, since it contains a link to the page, should be made sticky. But that's just me.

Unfortunately it appears that it is not quite up yet. When I download any of the zip files all they contain is the "Rockwell Sample Code Download Terms and Conditions.pdf" file.

Looks like it will be helpful when it is ready.

It appears that the compressed folder option within Windows XP Pro SP2 could have some issues with the zip files. I re-downloaded some examples I had tried before, but opened them with WinZip this time and they worked. They also seemed to work with XP opening the files this time. Who knows?!

dash said:
Unfortunately it appears that it is not quite up yet. When I download any of the zip files all they contain is the "Rockwell Sample Code Download Terms and Conditions.pdf" file.

Looks like it will be helpful when it is ready.

Just terms and conditions is what you get if you download using a right click -> save as. If you left-click the download it will lauch another window where you must first accept/reject the terms and conditon. If you accept then it will prompt you to dowload a zip file.