Medoc 2.4 manual

AllanT

Hi,
I,m new to PLC,s and have bought a Mitsubishi FX2n plc and medoc 2.4 but i cant find a copy of the programming instruction manual for Medoc on any of the Mitsubishi sites. I saw a copy in two split zip files but they downloaded corrupt. Does anyone know where i can download a copy. I'm sure this has been requested before but i can't find an answer anywhere. Here is my e-mail if anyone can help.

[email protected]

Thanks Allan

I thought so.

What would U like to do with medoc??

Few handy buttons...
2 = Direct Jump to ladder
F2 = Edit ladder
F7 = Edit current row => F7 convert row
1-9 (in ladder edit) coils etc.
F4 = Comment on/Off
ALT-H = extend screen
ESC = toolbar back

F8 = Monitor
ALT-O = Online

Sorry, I miss read your post. I thought you were looking for the software download.

The software does have a 'Help' section to it. Just press 'F1' from any screen you need help with.

Thanks for reply TMU. I want to use the plc to control my greenhouse watering, ventilation and nutrient feeding. I have some interaction with Allen Bradley ladder logic in my job but i need to start from square one with the Mitsubishi plc, hence the need for the programming manual. I always like to read through instruction manuals a few times when i start with something new. Thanks for your advice.
Regards Allan

IO RACK
Thanks for your advice, i havn't tried that. Maybe i can print it out so i can study it on paper, which i find easier.
regards Allan

Allan,

have U thought Gx Developer? It is current programmin software to Mits.

You can use demo version up to 1000 step. You can download it from here: http://forums.mrplc.com/index.php?download=526

If you will need bigger prg than 1000 step, you'll need to buy GX full version or use medoc. U can open convert medoc -programs to GX-developer but U cannot (I think) convert GX-dev progs to medoc.

Anyway, U can use GX-developer help texts and so on.
I suggest to read FX-programming manual 1st, because the rest is only typing whatever software U are using.

Tmu,
Yes i looked at GX Developer but it was very expensive and i couldn't justify that for my simple home project. I saw the 1000 step demo but assumed that would only run a program for 1000 steps then freeze. If it will work continuousley with a small program then it may be enough. I am still just trying to accumulate the documents and information to start this project and havn't had much time to actually read and study much of it. Thanks for your advice i will start with the FX programming manual for my bedtime reading
regards Allan