I'd appreciate a speedy reply. I do not know if it is
worth putting this up on your site, since others must
be using the Windows version, but maybe I'll give it a
try.
Regds
Paul

paul56 said:
...I do not know if it is
worth putting this up on your site, since others must be using the Windows version...

Don't bet on it.

This software was Mitsubishi's best piece. Its still used in lots of places.

Hi Pierre,
Yr. info has been very helpful. However, can u tell me how do I quickly get to include timers, counters, buffers/memory registers, etc. and the numerical values? Where is this info given in the file u've posted or elsewhere?
Regds
Paul

paul56 said:
Hi Pierre,
Yr. info has been very helpful. However, can u tell me how do I quickly get to include timers, counters, buffers/memory registers, etc. and the numerical values? Where is this info given in the file u've posted or elsewhere?
Regds
Paul

Get the manual for the FX serie ... at meau.com in the download section

you will see the list of addresses...

the tricky thing is the values.

K is for a decimal value an H is for hex

a timer with a preset value of 10 seconds would be like this....

T0 K100

so you output to T0 K100 and its done.

In them manuals you will see explicit examples of lines of program. Its simple.

Here

Hi Pierre,
1.Recently I came across a program that use DZCP and similar instructions starting with D... I do not find them in the Mistsubishi F X0n or 1N manuals. What are these or where can I get info on them?
2.How does one enter Analog inputs via Medoc for these PLCs?
3.I tried writing a subroutine. The instructions seem OK. But the thing won't work.
Can you or any other reader help?
Regds
Paul

Sorry Pierr, one more Question

The BCD option in Medoc seems to accept any kind of alpha numeric entry. Do I have to figure out the BCD form of the input and then enter it or can I put in my value and let Medoc convert it to BCD. i.e, how does one use this option?
Regds
Paul

paul56 said:
1.Recently I came across a program that use DZCP and similar instructions starting with D... I do not find them in the Mistsubishi F X0n or 1N manuals. What are these or where can I get info on them?

Its similar to a ZCP instruction except the D prefix denotes Double Word

dzcp.jpg

Last edited:
paul56 said:
2.How does one enter Analog inputs via Medoc for these PLCs?
Regds
Paul

This is the pdf for the Analogue Input Module 4AD for an FX2N, I would imagine the other FX series are the same but havent used them so cannot be 100% sure. Basically you use the TO/FROM Commands in the attached manual.