Scada

samoil

Since I don't have experiance in implementing SCADA with Rx Logix 500 Pro.Is it difficult to do so? with minimum cost.I will monitor temperature, speed, lengtn, motor power, motor ampertage...
I think I need to take some specificly designed classess, in the college around Chicago/Indiana for SCADA.

Thanks,

Dan

Is it difficult to do so? with minimum cost.

No! Simple stuff will be easy. Database and specific comunications, graphics and special functions will be out of your reach for some times.

In my experience it take 20 hours to be able to move around any applications easaly and be able to find what you look for while it take 100 hours to master an application to the point where you are very confortable.

I will monitor temperature, speed, lengtn, motor power, motor ampertage...

Monitoring and display is easy, it will take you less than one hour and you'll already have results to show. AB has a nice Wonderware LAB on the Net and you can duplicate it with your onw hardware. You'll see its not that hard.

I think I need to take some specificly designed classess, in the college around Chicago/Indiana for SCADA.

It depends. Are you in a shop with time to make this program or are you an OEM who was asked to include a better HMI and are using a SCADA package? If its the later, sub-contract!