Citect SCADA communicating with OMRON CJ1M CPU22

supafly

Is there anyone that can help me with getting and OMRON CJ1M PLC to communicate with Citect SCADA system using serial port? I am very new to this and cant find this specific model of PLC as an I/O device and also I dont know how to find out the addressing of the PLC to create the tags for the SCADA system.Can I use a similar model on SCADA that will allow me to access the PLC? Much help is need, so any input would be very very much appreciated. Thanks.

Similar Topics

hello everyone,, i want to communicate citect scada v7.2 with modicon m340 plc via ethernet....i don know where to assign all...
Replies
Views
help in communicating GX Developer(Fx1N) with Citect scada 7.20--- serial communication.
Replies
Views
I am trying to display a variable within a cicode function onto a graphics page. This function queries a SQL database. I can get the value onto a...
Replies
Views
We are trying to set up a newer generation Omron PLC (NX/NS Series) with Citect / Aveva Plant SCADA using the Ethernet/IP CIP Protocol to read...
Replies
Views
I am new to Citect SCADA and I am building the graphics for a page that will contain the control of a plant by a Kingfisher RTU. The project I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom