ControlLogix .ACD file extension

When the ControlLogix was being designed in the late 90's, the general internal name for the platform was the Automation Controller. You can stil find remnants of the AC name deep within the documentation. Bonus points if you find references to RSLogix 5000's development codename.

Best guess, then, is that .ACD was Automation Controller Data or Diagram or Developer. The .L5K and .L5X extensions came after the product was officially called RSLogix 5000.

Similar Topics

On my laptop I have an old.acd file with important comments in it. The file was modified and downloaded to my AB-1756 long time ago. Later a few...
Replies
Views
Forgot my dongle at work, would someone please save as a l5k file for me. Have to do some importing of tags for rsview 32. Thanks.
Replies
Views
I would like to know if anybody knows of a product or method, other than RS5000 which allows the user to write a modified .l5k or .acd file to an...
Replies
Views
Why does the controllogix redundancy modules use a single mode fiber vs multimode fiber?
Replies
Views
Hello, I have two 16 point input cards and 1 16 point output card showing module faulted on my IO tree in Logix Designer. The fault code is...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom