Panelview Plus 1250 error

jketterm

I am getting an error "Failed to create the runtime frame object" when I boot up the Panelview Plus 1250. This occured after I upgraded the firmware version from 3.00.05 to 3.10.04. If any of you have had this error, could you tell me what was needed to fix it? Thanks.

When you upgraded the firmware, did you also upgrade the Windows CE OS? When RSI went from version 3 to version 3.1 of the PanelView Plus firmware, it also changed the version of the CE OS that runs on the terminal.

If you need a conversion kit, contact your local distributor. There are also a couple of Rockwell distributors who visit this site who may have the part number for the conversion kit more closely at hand.

Rick

Similar Topics

Hey guys, I'm at a bit of a loss with a problem I'm having with some PVP 1250s and hoping for some advice. In firmware and application version...
Replies
Views
is it possible to comunicate a powerflex 753 (ccw) using ethernet 20-750-ENETR card to a panelview plus 6 1250 (factorytalk view studio me)...
Replies
Views
Hello, I recently installed an **** Flexy 201 so we could monitor our PLCs (one SLC 500 and one Control Logix) remotely under a VPN. One of the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a customer that has an intermittant issue with a PV+ (2711P-T12C6D1) and they would like to replace the PV+ with the latest PV+7...
Replies
Views
I have these PLC and HMI and want to communicate them. I made a program in RSLogix5000 and FactoryTalkViewStudio, tried them out with FT station...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom