Problem with a mitsu profibus

Dariusch

Hi All

I have configured a profibus system including a Q CPU with a profibus master module (QJ71PB92D) and two slavestations both mitsu ST1H with some digital I/O.

My problem is that the output "flickers" when I set them on ("1")

I have for example defined ST1 with Inputarea D100-D131 and Outputarea D500-D531.

Now when I do set the D500.6 (In my case the first output in the ST)the output is on without flickering when monitoring in GX, but it flickers on the station.

Have I missed some inportant configuration when setting up the system?

I have read the manuals and as I understod the output should stay on (without flickering).

I have not use dobble coil in the program nor reset the D500 registre.

I only made a simply code like this (Toggle)

LD D100.A (pushbutton)
PLS M104
----
LD M104
AND M107
OUT M106
----
LD M104
OR M107
ANI M106
OUT M107
----
LD M107
OUT D500.6
----

Thank You

Dariusch

Might have found the problem..

I have used to slave stations ST1 and have configured them both for same In/Out buffermemory :oops:
Try it out tommorow.

Thanks anyway

Dariusch

that's good but why do you use D for bit devices? if you choose
bit devices (X, Y, M or whatever) you can comment them properly.
getting or using value from group of bits is not a problem (like
[LD<> K4X1500 D10] for example).

Last edited:
Hi Panic,

Yes your are right its better to use X and Y. And I have reconfigured like that.
I was following an example in a manual, where they used D registres so I just followed that for a start until I got the idea of how the system works.

But when I have some DI and some AI mixed where would the analogue value be then?
Would it be like K4X100 for example?

Dariusch

that will depend on the i/o mapping format used by slave but
grouping bits is very common and powerfull way of addressing.
i wish it was available in every plc. I use it all the time
specially for data exchange to other system (PC or PLC).
not just integers, one can pack very dense any mix of bits
integers and floating points for example (packing might be important for fast update times or making recipes etc).
btw. there is check for overlapping i/o in the GX Gonfigurator DP.

Last edited: