Mitsu Q02H --> GOT1000 communication problem

Greetings fellow Mitsubishi fans,

I have a quick query for those of you who have more experience than me with the wonderful world of Mitsubishi products.

Currently I have a Mitsu Q02H connected on a network with a laptop and GOT1000.

While I can communicate individually through the laptop to both the PLC and the GOT through the network, I am unable to have them communicate with eachother.

I was just wondering if anyone could give me a quick walkthrough on the settings required for the communication and if it requires any actual code to work properly.

Best Regards,

-YearofMitsubishi

I would assume since you mentioned your laptop can communicate with either over the network, you probably are using Ethernet. Laptops don't have the means to connect to MELSECNET or CC-Link.

Check the Connection manual, as there are example settings for the communications using the QJ71E71-100 and GT15-J71E71-100.

Make sure the driver gets downloaded, make sure you set it up for Channel 1 on the GOT, and you set the IP information correctly.

Connection manual comes with the software if you choose to install the manuals, and then will be available in the help menu.

But the number is SH(NA)080532.