wincc and opc server

akomazec

Hello, i am a new user of wincc and i have a problem. I am connected to a Simatic S7-200 PLC and the computer is an OPC server! Wincc is on this computer and I would like to Know how i can have access to the data tha PLC sends to the computer!!! The new driver connection must be <S7 simatic protocol> or <OPC.chn>?? Thank you!!

Similar Topics

Hi, I have a WinCC flexible application with option Act as OPC server active and I cannot reach the OPC server remote. Local is working. When I...
Replies
Views
Hi there I'm trying to install OPC Server on a WinCC Client PC. WinCC is running and everything is working. When I try to install OPC Server, I...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a question regarding an application that I have to make in the near future. I have 12 intelligent slaves (VIPA 214DP) that will...
Replies
Views
I am novish in PLC. How can i understand that in my wincc computer OPC client or server is working? Why i asked this is , some signal are coming...
Replies
Views
I want to create an OPC connection between WinCC 6.0 and RSView SE 4.0. Can WinCC 6.0 work as an OPC Server? Do I need any special license for...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom