Serial Communication Basics

Arpad

Hello! Are there any functions that I can use in ST (or practically any other language from IEC 61131) to write to the serial port and to recieve data from it. As far as I know, all PLCs have a serial connector so it would be logical to have native support for it. I already tried to search the NET, but without luck. Can you please help me where should I look?

TIA!
Arpi

Similar Topics

can anyone tell me the basics of how serial communication works. i am playing around with it to learn it so i can use it on our mew upgrade...
Replies
Views
Currently,we are facing the communication go through with 422 tx+ and tx-. Mitsubishi fx5u series is used and using command rs2. But the package...
Replies
Views
I have wasted a week trying to figure out how to connect an SLC5/03 with my laptop. I do not have and can not Buy the 1747 UIC and PC3 cables. I...
Replies
Views
MELSEC A RS422 (25pin) <> iQR C24 Serial RS232 (9pin) - Simple PLC Communication Communication from a MELSEC-A Series CPU (RS-422 – DB 25 Pin)...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, I have a problem reading weighing data from AND AD4406 with OP-05 RS-232C Relay and Control input using Rockwell PLC Micro820. I already...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom