Micro820 Serial Communication with Weighing Unit

LieSword

Hey guys,
I have a problem reading weighing data from AND AD4406 with OP-05 RS-232C Relay and Control input using Rockwell PLC Micro820. I already set the AD4406 output data serial setup to match the serial configuration in Micro820 (baud rate, parity bit, format data, etc), but the PLC still can't read it.
I have tried using Hterm to read and send some value from and to PLC, it works though. Here's the example program I have tried.
Any idea, anyone?

serialcom.jpeg

Similar Topics

Hello plctalk, I am in the proces of integrating a Micro820 with the purpose of getting data out of 4 AB Powerflex 4M drives through Modbus...
Replies
Views
I am trying to get a contrologix l62 to message a micro820 using the serial connection through a mds 9810. I am not having luck. There are...
Replies
Views
Problem 1: I have the two wired up as shown below. ( Dip switch 2 is set to on on the VFD) Serial connections: Micro820 > V1000 D- > R- and S- D+...
Replies
Views
I’m trying to read values from a device that can either send registers as 32 bit or a pair of 16 bit but if I understand right, the micro can only...
Replies
Views
Hello, I set up my Micro820 with a basic mapping. When I try to run a script to read the addresses I get errors for illegal addresses...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom