LG PLC / OPC Server

Pierre

Lifetime Supporting Member
The setup I'm testing is one G7M-DR20U

I am able to get the needed data only IF I add and connect through there G7L-CUEB serial extension module.

Same cable and setup for the OPC server(but changing the target to CUEA instead of Glopha Loader port)

Anybody has done this before 'cause I'm still waiting for my Korean friends to wake up :(

Similar Topics

Hello, im new to this PLC World, im a student currently in an internship, my boss wanted to know if i knew if there is any way to extract data...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I had a question regarding Kepware. I was able to pull in data from my PLC tags along with the tags coming from the third party OPC...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am new to OPC UA and I am trying to figure out the best approach to make this happen. I feel like I missing something simple here. So...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am looking for help writing to PLC tags from Excel. I am using Factory Talk Gateway as an OPC server and Excel VBA to write out to an...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm working with a Citect OPC DA server and an Allen Bradley ControlLogix L71 PLC. I have set up my boards, ports, and I/O device. When I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom