Siemens Op3 Problem

mehkocak

firt of all thanks for your answers;

I need information about how can I upload the program from op3.As I know I can manage that with protool and can you tell me the connection cable to op3 with protool.

thanks

You can download to most OP's/TP's/MP's using this cable, that is if your laptop still has a serial port (RS232 or COM port):

Cable_programming_OP_terminals_db9_to_15.JPG

...but I'm not sure about uploading from an OP3. Maybe one of the veterans on this forum can answer this question.

OP3 is configurable from protool or protool/lite using simple rs-232 cable ... on one side is typical 9pin D-SUB (pc) on second there is RJ12 (6 pin connector ... very similar to RJ45, which also known TP10/100)

or, you can use OP3's integrated MPI interface as well