Simatic op3 siemens

nazeeravt

I am having a simatic op3 siemens hmi, in order to communicate with pc what are the cables I should purchase, do I have to install any drivers with these cables.Presently I am having 70X-CABLE 6ES7705-OAAOO-7BAO is this cable in any ways help full for communicating my hmi with pc.Thanks

Similar Topics

Hi, I'm working on a machine with these two HMI screens, but we do not have any back up. I believe it is possible to take a snap-shot of the...
Replies
Views
Hi !!! I have just got a device that used to monitor/control an autoclave. It is one product of Matachana company, I see it at the front face but...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm working with a SIMATIC S7-200 PLC interfacing with an OP3 and I use event messages in my application. After a restart the event message...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm working with a SIMATIC S7-200 PLC interfacing with an OP3 and I use event messages in my application. After a restart the event message...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Does anyone know whether it is possible to Monitor/Program the PLC prog thru the OP3 to the S7-312. As in all connected and PC attached...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom