DL06 error, H0-ECOM100

geniusintraining

Lifetime Supporting Member + Moderator
I don't know if its anything to be concerned with..it's excepting the changes on the second try, does it have anything to do with speed setting, time out?, I was changing the IP address the 156.32 worked on the second try, 156.165 also wored on the second try but I got the error on both, also when I changed the discription

error0x8006.jpg

The * in the C column tells me that the ECOM at 192.168.156.165 has a network conflict with another device on the network. Most likely this is an IP address conflict.

I have no idea if the above explains your observed behavior, but it might.

Similar Topics

After downloading program in HMI EA7-T8C, connected to DL06, got error message timeout on the top of screen. In screen error history showing...
Replies
Views
Can anyone explain this? it was fine until I added X0 and tried to accept it...the error is listed below
Replies
Views
Hi, Mostly AB guy here with a little Koyo experience, but all of its digital. I get handed three analog I/O cards and asked to prove that they...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am making a test rig to be able to wire in any DL06 (or DL05) And create a HMI in red lions crimson 3.1 to test all the inputs and...
Replies
Views
I have a Cmore screen which is communicating to the DL06 in BCD and need to create a timer that works in real numbers for a test, I simply need to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom