omron instruction

An incrementing or decrementing counter. Each time the condition preceding the instruction transitions from off to on, the value is inc or dec by one.

Note: the @ symbolises a one-shot, if there is no @ present, the value will inc/dec each scan as long as the preceding condition is on.

It may pay to get yourself a copy of the Omron Manuals, they can take a bit to understand, but once you have a grasp, they get better.

Perhaps your cycle count is stored in memory area DM100.

Each time the cycle is done @INC DM100

Cycle done bit ........Cycle count
-\\-------------------- @INC DM100

I use it regularly from an thumbwheel input from a SCADA package to set SVs for timers and counters. Also use it in routines for random SVs for timers.

Similar Topics

Hallo to everyone. I have an OMRON C28H plc with a monitor ( you can see attached foto) which is from an old marble polishing machine. I do not...
Replies
Views
Hello fellow enthousiasts, I having a small Structured Text problem on an Omron CJ2M using CX-programmer. I’m trying to use an SHL instruction...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am fairly new to PLC programming, and just have a simple program regarding an unlatching input. In the picture below, I have STARTCOIL...
Replies
Views
Hello Guys, a pleasant day to you. I have an Omron C40K plc unit, which is to be replaced with CP1E. On the program file, I came across an...
Replies
Views
anyone can help me with snxt and step commands? can we place snxt and step at same rung? please give me an example, thanks. :)
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom