Thermis Computers - TSVME13x

Hi all,

Does anyone know of anyone who might still sell/have on a shelf etc, a Thermis Computer TSVME13x 68030 Single Board Computer?? It is a part in a DMC 800 X-Ray Thickness Gauge..

I have contacted the supplier's service center in california (Thermis), and they have directed me to their France sales office, so I'm in the process of sending them an email. Just thought I'd try you guys to see if anyone has any idea's.

Even better, If anyone knows of a used DMC 800 X-Ray Thickness Gauge for sale, that would be great too..The company (DMC) doens't make them anymore and is having trouble serviceing them.

If anyone has any idea's I'd appreciate it!!

Thanks,

Andrew Evenson

Similar Topics

Hi all, I have an IDC from Rockwell, and it is super old, but new (had it in the spares). The previous one has gone faulty, and I need to set...
Replies
Views
I posted how computers work at the fundamental level on Reddit if you want to check it out. Pretty fun stuff and thought I would share it here as...
Replies
Views
I am using RSlogix Micro Starter for a personal project and currently have it installed on a desktop computer. Soon I will be moving my project...
Replies
Views
Folks: Apologies for the off-topic post as I know this forum is mainly focused on PLCs and embedded controllers. I am working on a control system...
Replies
Views
Folks: Apologies for the off-topic post as I know this forum is mainly focused on PLCs and embedded controllers. I am working on a control system...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom