Converting PLC 2/02 timers to SLC 5/03 Timers

TheCaptain2000

Lifetime Supporting Member
I have an old PLC 2/02 program that I am rewritting for SLC 5/03. I have gone through and altered all the addresses except for the timers involved.

Here is one of my examples:

On the first rung, it ends as follows:

TON
TIMER ON DELAY
TIMER: 045
BASE (SEC): 1.0
PRESET: 009
ACCUM: 000

On the next rung, it has the following:

--[/]--

And on the following rung, the following condition exists:

--[ ]--

I believe the lower number to be related to the EN, TT, or DN designations I am familiar with. Are there other numbers used in this old language (like 16)? Is EN 15, TT 16, and DN 17?

You're on the right track.

Bit 15 = Dn
Bit 17 = En
Bit 16 is not used for timers.
There is no TT equivalent.

Last edited: