Slow Response from PV Plus 600

PLC Gremlin

Does anyone know how to get better response out of a PV Plus 600 with Devicenet. I have most of the Displays set at .25sec update rates.I also have 2 macro's running in the background that are being triggered by a bit over devicenet ever .5 sec. The update rate in Global Connections is .25sec. This is where I set up the RemoteMacro1&2 tags.The macros just have about 10 tags and expressions in them.
The displays are just very slow to try and do anything in. I have fiddled with the timer in my PLC that triggers and at one point, it practically made the PV quite responding at all. The Devicenet scanner on the PV is set to 50ms update scan rate by default.

Also, is there anyway to keep the Diagnostics Window from Logging all Macro activity. The only thing selected in that window is errors and warnings.So when it does have a real error, It pops up then gets scrolled off in 1 sec by all my Macro activity..
I have had to disable it completely right now cause it just keeps popping up with information messages (Macro lines).

One more thing. Is there another way(better, faster) to transfer info from one devicenet slave to another slave other than those macro's in the PV. The PV is my master. I think that constant triggering of the macros is killin my PV performance. Any thoughts or tips or ???... Thanks.